samedi 20 août 2011

You are too young to live a life you don't want. Otakuthon 2011


If you aren't living the life of your dreams, hurry up and get it!

I'm young, I have regrets, I make mistakes, I hurt people and they hurt me back, I mess up things, I fail, but I'm living the way I want to. I'm who I want to be. I'm proud of my talents and flaws.

The rainbow-team

It's august 20th, in two days from now I'll start college in fashion design.

Kumi & I


The last week end was the most amazing thing from this summer.
I spent a lot of time with my friends from the rainbow-team.
I met Pinku Projet.
I had good food.
I wore awesome outfits.
I had a friend sleeping at my house.
I had loads of fun.
Sunday


Saturday

Friday

Me and my best friends with their matching outfits

Pikachu saving me from pedobear LOL

1 commentaire:

  1. J'étais le pedobear et je tiens a dire: Why the hate Q_Q i'm just a bear who need some love!

    XD =D

    RépondreSupprimer