dimanche 21 août 2011

Bento box!

In high school I used to only get salad and fruits for lunch, because I was kind of lazy and my school was close to my home so I could arrive home after school and eat whatever I wanted. But now, I'm going to spend most of my day in college, arrive early in the morning and get home late in the afternoon. In order to don't starve myself I decided to get a bento box and look for some easy and healty recipes.

The box!
I decided to go for a kit that has already everything. For 15$ I got : The bento box, a spon, a tote bag (I prefer using my luch box but it is good to have it) , a thermos for water , a little napkin and a small container to put extra food( I'm going to use it for dessert.).

Lien
The food and the look!

I like to cook, but I'm not an expert chef and I'll not have a lot of time during college, so I decided to go for something easy and fast to do. I made Japanese octopus sausage because it's a bento must, wanna be korean pancakes (the recipe) and a salad. For dessert my mother baked star shaped green cookies.

Being realistic, bento doesn't always has to look cute unless it is for a special occacion and you enjoy doing it. For now, I don't have any special supplies, but play-doo molds can do the work.


The surprise!!

I like to eat with chopsticks, but my bento only came with a spon so I got to buy a pair somewhere else. I found a super adorable pair for 2$ in a chinese store next to the school supplies. How weird rigth? Guess what? They are actually a pen too!! I was soo impressed when I discovered it! I could eat and do homework at the same time with the same tool.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire