dimanche 15 mai 2011
Getting ready for summer!
1) Until you have done your last final exam, school should be your priority! Nobody likes to have summer class, so please be sure that you attend class and you are ready for the exams, if not ask for help. Its kind of boring, but remember, after some weeks of efforts you'll have fun for two months!
2) Make a wish list and stick to it! Summer is the best moment to renew your wardrobe and try new coords and clothes. You can even make it in order of priority and write on a calendar when you should buy what.
3) Meet up with your friends and local community as much as you can! Try to organise different events. You don`t need to spend much, how about a pic-nic or just going out for ice cream? It's so much better than just being bored at home right?
4) CONVENTIONS ARE COMING! YOU MUST BE READY! Otakuthon days are the best bays of my summer, but they are also stressful. So, try to register as soon as you can and discuss with your friends what you would like to do. Maybe matching outfits? Cosplay? Take your time and make the most wonderful outfit ^^ ! Also, if the con is out of your town you should find where to stay as soon as possible, and if it's close to your home, how about fostering one of your friends?
5) Try new activities! I love scrolling all day on tumblr, but after a couple of days it becomes boring and pointless. You don`t even need to go out. Painting, writing, sewing or crafting are good choices too!
6) Stay in shape! It's really easy to spend the whole day indoors and eat all you see. I'm actually pretty good at doing that... Instead, stick to a healthy and tasty diet and go out for a walk every day, you can also learn dances if you prefer!
If you have any other ideas please let me know! I wish you all a happy summer!