dimanche 1 janvier 2012

What am I doing?

As you should already know I'm on winter break and I don't have a job, so what the fuck do I do with my life lately?

  1. Being on internet ( tumblr, facebook, DBSK and Japanese fashion sites)
  2. Crafting.
  3. Going out with my friends.

Getting more serious I want to show you stuff I got/made these days.



For chritsmas I got a Nintendo DSI, because I spend two hours everyday on the metro and bus to get to the school, so I can have fun instead of sleeping on the metro LOL

The games

I bougth my little pony and hello kitty game and one of my friends gave me nintendogs.
I want to buy mario kart, cooking mama, pokemon pearl or diamond and any kind of game to improve and practice my Japanese.

Yesterday my cellphone got damaged and I got to buy a new one, at least it was 50% off, so yeah new cellphone, I want to get it a pink cover and a DBSK strap.

Crafting time!

I always deco my headphones and this time I wanted to make something diferent and a bit crazier.. As you can see I glued pink and purple fur on them and a few small cyber lox.



I also made this skirt today, I plan wearing it for the fairy kei meeting this week! I'll be wearing a tutu under it because it looks a lot better and puffier. If my corset could arrive before the meeting that would be perfect!

Rigth now I'm also making accessories for "Fariy Crash" an online shop I'll open with my rainbow-team friends this month. Please look forward it! I'll show you the page when everything its done!

1 commentaire: